Tonight we had dinner as a family followed by cake and presents! I attempted to make your cake and it was much more difficult than I expected. We still had fun and you and Katelyn love to help me cook. Here we are making frosting for you cake. You two each helped me to scoop and pour the ingredients into the mixer and then you just had fun watching all the ingredients mix up!
Katelyn, in the middle of dinner you wanted to give Alyssa a birthday hug and birthday kiss. Sometimes it looks like Alyssa is grumpy, she isn't- Katelyn, you just hug her very tight- a little too tight and she doesn't like to be somewhat choked! LOL.
When we sing Happy Birthday to you, your eyes light up. You know exactly what to do and have fun blowing out your candles! Your cake was chocolate with chocolate frosting and decorated with your cars. I tried to make it look like the cars were going up a dirt road... while it didn't turn out the way I had anticipated, it was a bunch of fun to make it for you!
Alyssa, you enjoy letting Katelyn help you open your gifts, I love how you two share.... While sometimes the two of you don't share, there are many times when you do. :) Tonight I was very happy that you two just happily opened the gifts together! I also painted your faces! Alyssa you asked me for a flower and Katelyn you wanted a rainbow.


No comments:
Post a Comment