Thursday, January 12, 2012

A surprise for mommy!

Coming home from work today, I had a little surprise waiting for me. I walked through the door, greeted with shrieks of excitement from you two little love bugs and Katelyn, you immediately asked daddy if you could get mommy's present now? hehe. Daddy bought me a Kate Spade purse that I absolutely love! Daddy always gives us girls little surprises. The rest of the evening you two were toting your purses around and putting stuff in them. We collected note pads, crayons, pens (all from Disneyland!) and of course- toys! I love having girls, lots of fun to play dress up with you two!

Tonight, Alyssa you also used the potty! You show TONS of interest and some days you are all about going potty and other days, not so much. I bought you two different kinds of pull-ups. One is pink princesses and the other is white with alligators for the design. Which did you choose??? The alligators! You really do have the best of both worlds. While you do enjoy all things girly, you equally love all the boy stuff! Oh, you also insist on telling me each time you fart. HAHAH. Oh my goodness, you fart and then tell me: I farted!!!! You then start to laugh. You have also burped a few times and think it is the funniest thing ever. Katelyn also cracks up laughing at you. Alyssa, you enjoy making other laugh. When you realize they are laughing because of something you did, your eyes have a sparkle in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment