Alyssa, you are not a morning person. After you wake up in the morning as well as after your nap, you just want to cuddle and need that cuddle time. Otherwise, we are all at your mercy! LOL. I do have to admit, I LOVE our morning cuddles, the problem is- sometimes you wake up as I am walking out the door to work! So when it gets cut short, our mornings are chaotic!
Yesterday while daddy was out running errands, he stopped at the Disney store to pick up a gift for you and Katelyn. He forgot them in his truck so we left it on the couch so you two could see after you woke up this morning. The two of you immediately wanted the Rapunzel lunch bag. Katelyn, you are very loving. Let me explain... you were trying to look at the lunch bag with Alyssa but Alyssa didn't want to share. She thought you were trying to take it from her so she began to cry and continually kept saying "mine". Katelyn, you kept trying to show her how to unzip the lunch bag but she didn't even want you to touch it! I asked you Katelyn, if it was ok if Alyssa just held it because you would be the one who got to use it when you went to school. You told me: "Of course mommy, I don't want Alyssa bear to cry. She can hold it". You are very excited to use your new lunch bag but I had to remind you that on Friday mommy already ordered pizza for you, you call it your "hot lunch". So you asked if we could pack some food to take to Legoland this Saturday and use your new lunchbag.
Katelyn, I love that you are empathetic. You understand that Alyssa is younger and she doesn't get to do all the stuff you are able to do. That she also is learning to use her words (you help her pronounce things correctly), that she is learning and you help her.
Alyssa, daddy got you a Ariel rain jacket. You were wearing it over your jammies but decided that you wanted the lunch bag more. I never would have suspected because as far as princess stuff goes- you only like Ariel and have shown interest in Cinderalla. You also like Tinkerbell. Anyway, I think you just wanted what your sister has because you adore her and want to do everything she does!
I had to go to work but daddy was already on his way home as I was leaving. While sitting at work, daddy began to send me pictures to my phone- the three of you went to the lake! I wish I could be there but you two need daddy time too! Today is such a beautiful day too, considering it is January and you guys are in short sleeved shirts! Daddy said that as he rode his bike and you two sat in the trailer, singing the "Now I know my ABCs" song and you were oblivious to everyone smiling and looking at you. Katelyn is doing a wonderful job at teaching you Alyssa. You love it when she sings songs to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment