Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The SWEETEST Sight EVER

Before leaving for work this morning, I walked in so that I could give you two kisses. This is what I saw...




































How sweet is this sight?! Katelyn, not only are you hugging your baby sister, but your other hand is gently on her head as if you are ensuring her that everything is ok. You two are little snuggle bugs and I love it!
I opened the blinds to let in as much light as possible so that I could take a picture without the flash. The light sort of woke you two up and Katelyn, you began to rub Alyssa's back when she began wiggling around. I can't emphasize how wonderful of a big sister you are to your baby sister. Alyssa, you adore Katelyn. While you do torment her many times throughout the day, it is clear that you love and turn to her. If she is at school and I ask you if it is time to pick her up, you get VERY excited and quickly put your shoes on! Your eyes light up!

As you two grow up, I hope that you remain the best of friends and are always there for each other. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment