Monday was your first day of school Alyssa and the battery in my camera was dead! I used my phone but didn't really like the pictures. This morning, I took some pictures of you and Katelyn on your second day of school. I love them. You suddenly love to have your hair in pigtails!!! You were excited to go to school and I was equally as excited to take you there! You insist on carrying your tinkerbell lunch bag and Katelyn, you have a Rapunzel lunch bag. You two were just being silly in front of our house. I still can't believe that BOTH of you are in preschool!!! I can't wait to do a comparison between the two of you on Alyssa's first day of school and the two of you before you Alyssa, transition into the next class. The both of you won't ever transition at the exact same time, but I still want to do pictures of the two of you together. It is how you two like to be photographed- together.
Today you were a little better at school Alyssa. You are excited to go but you start to cry after being there for a little while. Sierra showed you pictures of Katelyn and that cheered you up! You don't nap the entire time during nap time (12:30-2:30) and instead usually wake up around 1:30. Jakey also isn't napping and the two of you sit in Sierra's lap reading books while the other kids sleep.
Every Wednesday and Friday evening Katelyn has swim lessons. Katelyn you let the teacher toss you in the water! Daddy and I were VERY proud of you!!! You are doing fabulous and LOVE to swim! This summer is going to be filled with lots of pool parties!





No comments:
Post a Comment