We never press the issue on Katelyn, instead we let her guide us. Reason being, we tried to potty train her a few months back and she ended up holding her pee, which lead to a bunch of other problems. Fast forward a few months and now we are heading down the right path, I hope. Going down this path, we might take a few detours or even a complete screeching halt- but progress IS being made!
Yesterday she was in a diaper and took it off and decided she wanted to sit on the potty- she actually went to the potty! This has happened before, but this time she insisted on wearing her Elmo underwear afterwards. About 30 minutes later she yelled for me and told me she had to pee again- I ran down the stairs and put her on the potty as fast as I could. She went to the potty, again!
Hopefully she wants to do this more often!
I guess I better go buy some more Elmo underwear too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment