What takes some people 5 minutes to do can take me 45 minutes to complete. For example, getting out of the house to go grocery shopping! I need to make sure I have a packed diaper bag, Katelyn has eaten, Alyssa has nursed, both have clean diapers and make sure that I have entertainment and snacks for Katelyn. Check to all of the above items!
Walter needed some items and he came along for the ride. Luckily, because in the middle of grocery shopping we had to take a detour! The smoke alarm went off and the commissary was evacuated!!! We left out grocery cart and headed for the parking lot. Now, the entertainment for Katelyn? That was Walter! She adores her Uncle and has him wrapped around her finger. I told Rick, do you ever notice how Katelyn says "Uncle" sometimes? She can say it in such an adoreable demanding tone- the kind that says: Uncle, why aren't you paying attention to me?!?!? LOL. We had to stay outside for about 30 minutes or so and then we sort of rushed thru the grocery trip since Alyssa was getting impatient in her car seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment