Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Alyssa: 4 month stats

Alyssa had her 4 month baby well checkup the other day. She weighs 14lbs 1oz (62%)and is 24.5in (61%).
She has been rolling from belly to back for quite awhile now. She is a CHATTERBOX. I think we may have a social butterfly in the making! She loves to explore, everything goes into her mouth. I am excited but dreading when she begins to crawl! I am constantly picking up after Tornado Katelyn, she hits our home like 10 times a day!!!
She is drooling a lot, so much that I think I am going to start putting bibs on her. Nursing is going well, I can't believe how difficult it was in the begining and how easy it has become! I hope to make it to a year breastfeeding, I am really proud of how far we've come. Each day when I come home from work and she catches sight of me- oh those big smiles absolutely melt my heart. Even her eyes are smiling, it is the sweetest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment