These past few months you have suddenly EXPLODED with words. How much more you are talking, it sort of makes my head spin with amazement! Katelyn, you definitely keep me on my toes in anticipation. I never know what to expect!
1. You like to sing and hymn while you do things.
2. Apple Juice is your FAVORITE, you always ask me: Momma, apple juice box please (which sounds like "Beese") and then flash me a huge smile!
3. You eat meat now! It is no longer a struggle to get you to eat meat like it once was.
4. You enjoy taking pictures on my phone and love to look at family pictures.
5. Each morning after you wake up, you like to cuddle. I will be sad when this day passes... I don't care if it makes me a few minutes late to work- I just sit and snuggle up with you!
6. You have a fantastic memory!
7. You've begun to like Elmo and Cookie Monster. You get excited when you get to wear your Elmo underwear.
8. You still have an obsession with shoes, lately you've shown interest in flip flops. I think you have maybe 6 pairs of them!
9. You love apple slices, blueberries, strawberries and cherries right now. You enjoy dipping your apple slices in peanut butter.
10. You make kissing noises and crouch down low when you see a kitty cat. This is your way of calling them over. You also are 100% over your fear of bigger dogs. You adore feeding them and give them commands, when they listen to you- you're eyes light up.
No comments:
Post a Comment