I didn't really create any goals for 2010.... better late than never? Most of these aren't "goals" but rather stuff that I've already done and just want to do again!
1. Back date this blog and transfer my old blog over
2. Sew a baby blanket for Alyssa
3. Complete Katelyn's baby blanket
4. Make some clothing for Katelyn's doll
5. Plant a garden
6. Frame family pictures around the house
7. Send a care package to someone other than Rick
8. Create a sign for the top of my blog
9. Organize the sewing area
10. Create a matching blanket for Katelyn's doll (I think she will love this!)
11. Go to Disneyland
12. Eat breakfast with the Disney Characters
13. Take Katelyn to the Lego Store in Anaheim
14. Play in the snow
15. Go to a Sesame Street LIVE show
16. Breastfeed until 6 months
17. Breastfeed until 9 months
18. Breastfeed for 12 months
19. Attempt cloth diapering. Never know until you try!
20. Avoid fast food for 1 week
21. Make homemade jam
22. Let the girls feed dolphins
23. Let the girls feed giraffes
24. Go to LegoLand
25. Have a picnic at the beach or park
26. Build a sand car for Katelyn to sit in
27. Take the girls to the tidepools
28. Redecorate the playroom
29. Paint flowerpots with the girls
30. Make crayons
31.
I put a label on this post so I can find it and update as I go along... or perhaps even add to it?
No comments:
Post a Comment