Katelyn, one of the traits I most admire about you is your imagination. Even when you know I am watching, it doesn't stop you- you let me step into your make believe world. These are the moments that I don't ever want to forget. These are the moments that make childhood magical.
I think one of the things that I adore is how you cook in your kitchen.
The other day we went to the store and I found these apple shaped sponges. I knew they were the perfect addition to your kitchen! As soon as we got home, you immediately went to the kitchen and began washing all your dishes, pots and pans!
The other week we were at Grandma and Grandpas house, you stood at a blank wall and pretended you were in your own kitchen. You pumped soap, began to wash your hands and invited me over to wash my hands as well!
Sometimes you will hang on the edge of the table and make monkey noises! LOL. You are MY little monkey!
I hope you never loose this quality. Imagine the possibilities and Dream Big Sweet Girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment