5 Facts about your personality at 5 Months
1. Sweet as Pie
2. Happy Go Lucky
3. Always Smiling
4. Easy Going
5. Snuggle Bug- that is why your nickname is Alyssa Bear. You hang on me like a Koala Bear and I absolutely LOVE/ADORE it
You are rolling more from back to belly and vice versa. While on your belly you also move in reverse around the room. You're fast too! I am not used to this new found freedom you've discovered! I love how after you roll over, you pop your head up and give me a very proud smile that reads: Look at me mommy, did you see what I just did?!
When you are hanging out on your belly and hear a noise, your head pops up and you scan the room. It sort of reminds me of a turtle popping his head out of his shell! You really stretch your neck out and want to see everything.
On July 5th you tried pushing up on your knees. It sort of gives me anxiety thinking about how you will soon be crawling around the house! You were still wobbly, but you like to get different views of the room any way you can!
I am very excited about the milestones you have yet to reach, but a little sad because these baby stages are passing by far to quickly!
Your eyes are still blue, I am wondering if you will keep this color? Your hair is brown and there are more blond wisps coming in. You have such long gorgeous eyelashes!
As of 15 July I think I can blog that you enjoy being a belly sleeper! This is the third night in a row that you have rolled to your belly in your sleep.
As of 30 July you now will push yourself from belly position to a sitting position!
I know you love me and miss me when I am work, when I come home if I don't come say hi to you and hold you right away- you let me know vocally because you start to cry! Oh my sweet Alyssa Bear, I hope this never stops!
No comments:
Post a Comment