The second part of the act was Katelyn's class, each animal had to jump through a hoop and then walk across a balance beam. I really thought that Katelyn would see me and run off stage! Boy was I wrong!!! From these pictures, you wouldn't think that she is as timid as she really is! She sure did melt my heart because she kept looking over at me and smiling!
Here they are gathering up the "herd" for the performance:
I love how she is really jumping, she crouches down and everything!
After all the animals jumped through the hoop and walked across the balance beam, they did a little dance where they turned around in circles. The song playing was Monkey See, Monkey Do.
I was showing Katelyn this blog post and this was our conversation.
Me: Katelyn, look- were you an animal in the Circus today at school?
Katelyn: HUGE SMILE that radiates with exuberance. Yeah. Mommy, ME!!! (pointing at herself in the picture)
Katelyn: HUGE SMILE that radiates with exuberance. Yeah. Mommy, ME!!! (pointing at herself in the picture)
Me: Katelyn, What kind of animal were you?
Katelyn: Bubber-eye, Mommy! (hehe, bubber-eye = Butterfly)
Mommy, yook- Elmo! (Yook= Look) Yook, bug- yuck! Yook, Bear!!!! RWWWAARRR! Yook- Yaffe! (Yaffe = giraffe)
No comments:
Post a Comment