Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Organized Chaos


I think the title of my post sums up our life! This picture was taken May 22 by KT Photography, a few days shy of Alyssa turning 4 months new. Out of all the pictures taken, I think this is one of my favorites. To me, it just displays what our life was/is like at this moment in time.
Rick left that weekend for RIMPAC. To date, it is insane to think about how much the girls have changed since he left. With a baby, you know what sort of milestones to expect- rolling over, sitting up etc. So while he can anticipate those types of milestones with Alyssa, he has yet to really see how her personality is developing. With Katelyn, our "preschooler" you never know what to expect! There is never a dull moment and they are both full of surprises!

Our organized chaos life is definitely like a roller coaster complete with our ups & downs along with unexpected and expected twist & turns. The experience is exhilarating and the moments have at times taken my breath away. Its our chaotic life and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment