Rick is awesome because he supports all my crazy craft ideas. I have all these projects that are half started... ummmm, that actually haven't even begun and here I sit making a list of things that I want/need to do for the remainder of the year as well as during our next deployment.
There is a basket full of fabric that will one day "magically" sew itself into blankets for the girls along with clothes for the dolls. I have a box full of broken crayons that I have been wanting to melt down and make into star crayons. I have craft tips and all these other accessories for icing/baking because I want to decorate cakes and cookies. I have all these ribbons and accessories because I want to make hair clips and sell them in an Etsy shop for fun. I have flower pots that need to be tiled and seeds that need to be planted in the garden.
I could go on and on!!!
While I am not really sure what the point of this post is, I just wanted to say that Rick is awesome because he goes along with all my crazy ideas even if I half start all of them! I have totes and buckets scattered around the house full of my supplies and I keep adding to them.
So while I have poor follow through, I wanted to thank my husband for being so supportive and going out to buy me that sewing machine that is currently collecting dust.
No comments:
Post a Comment