I feel like I blinked and these past two weeks just flew by.
My patience with Katelyn is like a rapidly unravelling ball of yarn. She tugs, yanks, snips and sometimes chucks that ball of yarn clear across the room. This past week has been quite the challenge but I am pleased to say that yesterday was a successful day and there was only one time out incident. People tell me that she has begun the terrible two's and being that she is 2.5, she is just a late bloomer. I don't think that is the case, I think she is acting up because
1. She doesn't understand where her daddy is and why it has been X months since she last saw him. It makes it worse when the dads of other kids in her class come to pick them up, but not her daddy.
2. She misses our cuddle time at night. I have to juggle both girls and I think she has her nights when she just wants me all to herself but can't because I am nursing Alyssa- who is a grazer at night since she didn't get to nurse when I was at work all day!
That is my theory. I am really not looking forward to the next deployment.
No comments:
Post a Comment