My Alyssa Bear, at 12 months you have definitely entered toddlerhood! When I come home you walk as fast as your little legs can take you, with your arms out- sort of like pretending you are an airplane- and you come give me hugs and kisses. I call them my airplane hugs, because you look exactly like a running airplane making and I am your destination! I love that when you kiss me, you make a kissing noise- Muah!
You suddenly started saying more words this month! You hold your toy dog, pet him, walk him and say "dog". When I call someone, I usually have them on speakerphone and when you hear the phone ring you stop everything, turn your head and say "eh-woah?... eh-woah???" You have also said grandpa, bath time, baba, ball, woah and wow. Speaking of bath time, you are a water baby because you try to DIVE in the water. You have no patience when I am undressing you for your bath!
You are still the picky little eater. I've noticed that you'll only try food if you see ME eating it first! Even then, you won't actually eat it, you just play and lick the food. You're such a stinker!
You can identify your eyes, nose, ears and mouth. Though sometimes when I ask where are you eyes? You point at the temple of your head. hehe. Close enough I think!
Your pigtails are starting to go away, as in the rest of your hair is growing but your pigtails are not!
You ADORE your big sister. Katelyn is in preschool three days a week and when she gets home, your eyes light up when you see her. :)
You also pretty much melted your Uncle Walter's heart because he was watching you and you decided that you wanted to sleep and just fell asleep while he was holding you!
No comments:
Post a Comment