Sunday, January 30, 2011

My thoughts on you entering your terrific 3's!

Katelyn, in a few short days you will be three years old! I can't believe how you've grown by leaps and bounds this past year. I needed to sit down and take some time to write out some thoughts I have about you this past year, to remember the things I have enjoyed most about you at two!

You have such a big, boisterous personality and then sometimes you're as quiet as a mouse. You are definitely a chatterbox and you love to sing your ABC's. At night you want me to rock you for a few minutes before you snuggle up in bed and you ask me to sing to you the ABC song. When you think no one is looking I catch you dancing, it is too adorable! I also love to hear you talking when you are playing either by yourself or with Alyssa Bear. The things you say are silly, sweet, funny, confusing, but no matter what it just shows me what an amazing imagination you have!

You are a Dora fan! As much as you are growing to love the Disney Princesses, you still love Dora I think because you still love your monkeys! Dora's trusty sidekick is boots the monkey.

I don't think you have a favorite fruit as you are just a fruit gobblin' in general. I think breakfast is your favorite meal of the day! You like a wide variety of foods for breakfast, from blueberry pancakes to oatmeal with a sprinkle of fruit or eggs and hash browns. Sometimes you just munch on cereal all day! You prefer dry cereal and milk in a cup.

When I was pregnant with you, I really enjoyed eating at Souplantation and well, you love to eat there now as well! You refer to Souplatation as the place that has beets! LOL. When I pick you up from school and you tell me you are hungry and I ask if you want to go eat beets, you get so excited and your eyes light up. LOL.

Katelyn, there are so many things that I find endearing about you. Every day my heart fills up with more love than I knew could exist. Life at two was an amazing year for us and I can't wait for the fun that your terrific three's will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment