I had to work and it was really nice to not have to pack everything up the night before!
Alyssa Bear had her 12 month baby well checkup and Rick dressed them, packed up the diaper bag and they were off! Check out their outfits- Katelyn had cat pajamas on and Alyssa had a pink onesie- that wasn't snapped on with a purple dress. hehe.
At the doctors office, Rick did think ahead and he brought the iPad to entertain Katelyn. He said that he was getting dirty glares from other parents because the other kids wanted to play with the iPad! LOL. He also brought her a sticker book. What can I say, she loves her stickers! This is a picture that Rick sent me from his phone.
Katelyn was giving Alyssa Bear some loving because they had to prick her toe to test her iron levels. Alyssa ripped the bandaid off on the drive home and fell asleep. She was still asleep when I got home and in need of a diaper change after a very long, restful nap.




No comments:
Post a Comment