Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Daddy's girl

This morning I woke up to this



I am not sure why the pictures are out of focus as I am still learning how to use my camera. I am a little mad because I LOVE these shots.

How sweet are these pictures? Alyssa is finally becoming a daddy's girl! Since she was born, she usually prefers me over everyone else. Day time is easier as that is when she is the happiest, but night time is another story! Poor Rick, he always says "Alyssa Bear doesn't like me".

Both girls are sick right now and Rick thinks he is getting sick too. I walked downstairs to see if Rick was ok since Alyssa was really fussy all night long and the sight of Alyssa sleeping on him just melted my heart! Since Rick has been on leave, the two of them have been bonding and it just really sucks that when she is finally becoming a daddy's girl he is about to deploy. I suppose one could say, that is military life.

No comments:

Post a Comment