Thursday, December 8, 2011

The girls were clearly EXCITED to meet Santa.

Santa visited Katelyn's preschool tonight. I was glad that he did because waiting in line for Santa while the girls play is much easier than waiting in line for Santa at a mall. Not only that but I can use my own camera to capture the fun! Katelyn's preschool did such an awesome job at decorating the main room. The kids artwork was perfect! There were lots of activities for the kids- watching cartoons, playing with puzzles, building legos, coloring and eating snacks. I love how in this first picture Alyssa is trying to sit in Katelyn's lap. They really are the best of friends. :) 






I love this next set of pictures. Keep in mind that these photos were taken one after another all within a minute timeframe!

First picture: What the heck is going on here? 


Second picture: The girls are CLEARLY EXCITED to meet Santa!


Third picture: Katelyn is looking through her googles.


Fourth picture: Katelyn- you ask me to smile? I'll do the exact opposite! Alyssa was intrigued by Santa's gloves.


Fifth picture: Katelyn decides to check out this Santa character.


Sixth picture: Katelyn is over having her picture taken! Alyssa is figuring out her escape route- should I jump down???


Seventh picture: One of the ladies asked Katelyn to smile, again. So she gives them what she wants- a nice, big, FAKE smile. HAHAHA.



Eighth picture: Katelyn makes her fish face.


Ninth picture: Katelyn is a dinosaur! CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!



I'll gladly take these pictures over those "perfect, well dressed, fake smiling" photos :)




No comments:

Post a Comment