Alyssa decided she wanted to wake up at 3am to play this morning. I tried to get her back to sleep, usually nursing does just that. She had other plans and that included TONS and TONS of lets smother mommy with kisses. :) She eventually fell asleep on her own in the Dora bed downstairs. It was 5:30 in the morning when I finally was able to crawl back in bed. Katelyn was sound asleep and snoring.
Since both girls sleep in the bed with me, we have bed rails. Alyssa is usually in the middle but I put a pillow between her and Katelyn. This morning I was in the middle...
Katelyn woke up shortly after and whispered to me that she wanted an "Alyssa Bear Sandwich". I was half asleep and asked if she could go back to bed. LOL. She said, ok mommy and curled up on the other side of Alyssa. Thus, making an Alyssa Bear Sandwich.
Katelyn is such an awesome and loving big sister. She was just kissing and hugging Alyssa whom I might add was completely passed out. I wish I would have gotten a picture but I knew if I got up to get my camera Katelyn would have followed me downstairs. Instead, I just enjoyed the loving and a little more sleep before having to get up for work. For memories like these, I love co-sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment