:) I had gone to the RRFA (Ronald Reagan Family Association) meeting the other week because I knew they would be raffling off VTC spots, I didn't win one... I placed my name on a waiting list and hoped for the best. I am ok if I don't get to "see" Rick but I wanted him to see the girls and vice versa, they've grown leaps and bounds since he left!
I was at work and had a call from an unknown number, decided to pick it up and glad that I did because an ombudsman had called to tell me there was a cancellation and would I be interested in claiming that particular spot?!?! Of course!!!
Our VTC was only about 11 minutes, Katelyn was a little shy at first and I think she was a bit confused thinking it was a video clip. Rick and Katelyn were blowing each other kisses, it was very sweet! Alyssa wanted to nurse and started to throw a tantrum! HAH. Rick got to see her tantrum which consisted of her stomping her feet!!! LOL. If you look closely at the picture you can see Rick smiling.
I really think that was the highlight of her day! I was surprised because she had even told Ilona that her and daddy blew each other kisses! Later on that night she kept asking if daddy would be home soon, ugh... it breaks my heart every time. We are not even at the halfway point yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment