HAHAHA. She is too cute!!!
Romie and Katelyn meeting a donkey...
This goat kept eating anything that he could, Romie's sweater, Jakey's zipper and Katelyn's sweatshirt! Katelyn wasn't a fan but Alyssa was intrigued! While I was taking pictures, Alyssa was like a little turtle popping her head out to see what was going on!
Here is Alyssa popping her head out to the side to see the goat! I should mention that no more than 10- minutes later, Alyssa fell asleep on my back!
See, Katelyn was not a fan of this hungry goat eating her sweatshirt. LOL. Proof is in the picture!
With the rainy weather, the farm was a bit muddy. Luckily, we have rain boots which just worked out perfectly! At first, Katelyn was not a fan of the mud but that quickly changed! I wish I could have put Alyssa down but mud and a baby do not mix! Besides, she had fallen asleep the entire time! At one point, Katelyn fell and she was upset that she had gotten dirty! Alex had to pick her up out of the mud and good thing I packed extra clothes!
Over all, the girls and Jakey definitely had a fun time together!








No comments:
Post a Comment