This morning I asked Alyssa, "What does daddy do that makes you happy?" Alyssa, you replied "rocket ship!!!" The other day you girls were pretending to be in a rocket ship while daddy flew you around the house.
Then I asked Alyssa, "What does Katelyn do that makes you happy?" Alyssa, you replied "play, me". You and Katelyn are the best of friends!
Then I asked Alyssa, "What does mommy do that makes you happy?" Alyssa, you tried to lay in my lap as you told me "help me... help me!!!!!" This means that you want to nurse which I have been weaning you from. I feel like you look at me like I am your dairy cow! HAHAH.
Katelyn, I also asked you the same questions as I did with Alyssa. For daddy, you told me "daddy makes me happy when he takes me to Disneyland with you and Alyssa bear. For me you said "mommy I love it when you take me to Disneyland and the zoo and when we play legos and when you make me blueberry pancakes!" When I asked you what does Alyssa do that makes you happy, you told me "be my sister mommy. You're silly." You two girls melt my heart! You also told me later that you are happy, "when you give me moo moo cow cheese and baguette for breakfast". Moo moo cow cheese is a certain brand of cheese that you like to spread on french baguette. You are my little food lover Katelyn! I adore it!
I am excited about this Friday when we get to celebrate! I got you girls some Valentines Day gifts that I want you to open and we have mini M&Ms and walnuts to put in our heart shaped brownies. You two are my chocolate monsters!
Here you are decorating your valentine for daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment