Monday, December 27, 2010

Alyssa Bear: The BIG 1!

Alyssa Bear I suspect that you will be such a girly girl! I catch you sitting in the kitchen pretending to cook all.the.time. Out of all the toys that are in the house, you continually gravitate to the play kitchen with all the food, pots and pans. If you see the real refrigerator door open, you make a beeline for it! You get so angry if you don't get to play in there, you start to bang on the doors!

As much as you love the kitchen, you don't love to eat! You are P-I-C-K-Y! While you do love yogurt and oatmeal, you do not like fruits mixed in with either two. You look at me like I am poisoning you if I feed you chunks of food. Eating real food is quite interesting with you.
You also love the dollhouse and love to try and dress yourself. I find it funny that you throw a fit when I try to dress you! I think you already want to be independent at times.

You give me kisses out of no where! You even make the kissing noise when you do so. You face lights up when I walk into the room- you melt my heart more and more with each day that passes. You want me in the evenings and usually no one else. If I walk out of the room, you cry! I am your security blanket! I secretly love that you always want me. :)

You can dance, I fondly remember a song coming on the TV and your daddy said- "Wow, she can dance! She actually has rhythm, is that possible for a baby?!" Your cute little butt shakes and your head is bobbing. Sometimes you sway side-to-side. It is the most ADORABLE sight ever.

Your laugh is boisterous. Your sister makes you laugh so hard! It is infectious hearing the laughter from the two of you. Daddy pretends to be a doggy and he barks, you laugh and then wait for him to continue barking.

You definitely voice your opinion! If Katelyn takes something from you, you hold onto it as tight as you can and start to scream!!! My goodness you have a set of lungs! :) Your sister, you two love each other! Katelyn tells me all the time "Mommy, Alyssa Bear loves me!" In the morning after we wake up, you crawl over to her and give her good morning kisses. Katelyn wakes up giggling and telling me that you gave her a wet kiss! If Katelyn wakes up first, she crawls over to you and says "sister, wake up - time to play!" and then gives you kisses!

Oh Alyssa Bear, your nickname couldn't be more suiting. You are quite the little koala bear- the way you contently just hang on me. I have to admit, I absolutely adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment