My Alyssa Bear, you are such a mommy's girl and I adore it! At night, it is you, me and sister in the same bed- you snuggle right next to me to make sure I am there. Sleeping next to the two of you is addicting. Daddy, he complains that he has more room in his rack on the ship. However, when he is gone I get emails stating "I miss our child covered bed".
You definitely melt his heart, even if you prefer me over him at night! LOL.
Alyssa, you are such a carefree and outgoing baby. You like to dance when the music is on. The other night when you started bobbing your head and arms your daddy said- whoa, she has rhythm! In fact, when you are nursing and one of your sisters cartoons comes on- you stop nursing to watch the tv because you love the music that plays in the beginning of the show! Your favorites are: Dora the Explorer & Go, Diego, Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment