Alyssa bear, since birth you have never slept in your crib overnight. After you were born, while we were still in the hospital- I didn't even want to put you down. I was content with holding you in my arms while you slept. Even being exhausted, all I wanted to do was hold you, snuggle with you and love you. I had waited 9 LONG months and you chose to make your debut THREE DAYS PAST your due date!!! I actually remember thinking that the nurse must think I was crazy because they were asking me something and I just muttered something and fell right back asleep with you sleeping on my chest. LOL.
After you were born, you slept in a pack n play in our bedroom. Then you eventually came into our bed.... and so did Katelyn! LOL. We are like a can of sardines all packed in bed. Poor daddy has no room and sometimes he would resort to going to Katelyn's bed to sleep! Since he has been deployed, it has been us three girls in bed every night and I must admit that I am addicted to sleeping with the both of you. I love your snuggles and morning kisses.
This past week has been interesting because all you want to do is play in the middle of the night! I don't get it! I've been exhausted and I wasn't sure what you would do when I put you in the crib so I could get some rest since I have to wake up for work in the morning.... no crying at all! You were playing and talking in your crib then all of a sudden it got quiet, I went to check on you and you were sound asleep!!! I quickly went to lay down and get as much rest as I could before the alarm went off, in the morning on June 9th (which just happens to be mine and daddy's 5 year wedding anniversary) I snapped these pictures of you. This is the first time you slept in your crib overnight. I love you my Alyssa Bear!

No comments:
Post a Comment