Trying to be and wanting to be the mother that I envisioned when I was pregnant with each of you...
Even when my days and my nights are most challenging, I cherish being your mommy- a role so uniquely mine that it makes me want to be a better me, for you.
Two things that I love about being your mommy
1. I love that you both love to show me your love. I know you love me and you know that I love you, but I love that we tell each other and give lots of hugs and kisses. The other day you two were playing and all of a sudden I hear you Katelyn telling Alyssa: ack, Lyssa bearies- close your mouth when you kiss me!
You then proceeded to wipe the drool off your face from Alyssa's open, wet mouth kiss. :)
2. The infectious giggles. Once one starts, the both of you can't stop! Me included! Hearing your giggles is music to my ears. I feel like it makes my heart smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment