1. Loves to build legos. I think her favorite person to build legos with is Uncle Walter. If you ask Katelyn who is her "play buddy" she will point at my brother.
2. She still plays daily in her kitchen, but the other night I took her to Toys R Us and she carried around a toy vacuum! LOL. She walks around vacuuming the house and saying daddy. Is it obvious who vacuums in our house? ;) I mean, pregnant women aren't allowed to vacuum and with Tornado Katelyn hitting our home daily, vacuuming daily is a necessity.
3. Some days I think Katelyn could live off of Cheerios. She is actually starting to take bites of meat.
4. She is exploding with words. Rick says she talks to me the most. Some of the more recent words are: legos, pucker up (when Rick puts chapstick on her lips, he says Pucker up! and she does just that), juice box, love you, look. She has trouble pronouncing words with L. When she says "love you" it comes out as "yuh-ve you". Does that make sense?
5. She started to imitate me when I nurse Alyssa. She takes her baby doll and does the same thing. She also hold her baby very gently and pats her.
6. Such a WONDERFUL big sister! She adores Alyssa, I couldn't ask for more!
7. She loves bubbles, painting, playdough, her sandbox, slides, her battery operated jeep, riding her tricycle...
8. She also has *DRUM ROLL PLEASE* gotten over her fear of toilets!!! She wouldn't go near them before, they were "yucky". Now she will lift up the seat, pull out her potty seat, ask me for help to get up there, sit and go potty. The little stinker asked me for privacy too. LOLOL. 95% of the time she prefers her diaper, but we have been lucky and we are making progress. She has even gone #2 in there!!!
9. She knows part of her ABC's! She can sing up to G and she also knows her vowels. She will also recognize other letters- R, M, P etc.
10. Her favorite books are currently: Duck in the Truck, Good Night Little One, The Going to Bed Book, Good Morning Little One.
No comments:
Post a Comment