Katelyn, life at 2 is a rollercoaster! One minute you're up and the next you're down. You are reserved and shy around others but full of spunk and a "I can do it myself" personality around us. You are full of energy and your laugh is contagious!
You still prefer your monkey, running in second is your baby and third is your dolly. You love to help mommy in the kitchen and whenever we bake banana muffins I always catch you eating the bananas as your mash them! You are an awesome big sister! You love to give Alyssa kisses, help us change her diaper, and rock her in her swing.
You are still a fruit gobblin! Your favorite fruits are blueberries and strawberries. Your favorite vegetables are peas and asparagus.
You love to watch Curious George, love to read books, play with playdough and color with crayons and markers. When you paint, half of it is on the paper and the other half is on you!
You love going to the zoo and everytime we do, we always visit the monkeys!
I adore your run by hugs and kisses. I can't believe how much you've grown!
I treasure all these memories with you, you are my little loverbug!
No comments:
Post a Comment