22 months: how old Katelyn is
32 weeks: how far along I am with this pregnancy
What a whirlwind these past few months have been!
I've been in this weird funk since.... well, for quite sometime now and I can't exactly pinpoint the month. I have however chalked it up to just being physically and mentally worn out. Things I haven't been doing: blogging, taking pictures, scrapbooking.... *sigh*
Pictures- yeah, my belly is way to big for me to get down to a toddlers level!
So here is my life in a nutshell: pregnant, working fulltime, deployed husband, joys of toddlerhood, husband is home! YAY!, moved into a new house, took a quick vacation to Texas, (read: we went from living out of boxes, to living out of a suitcase, to living out of boxes), back in San Diego to unpack the house... a two story house (read: stairs, I HATE stairs)... and a few weeks later, with a settled house- here I am!
Currently wondering what the heck happened to Katelyn's baby blanket that I sewed... I am about ready to just buy new fabric and sew a new one. No clue what happened to it. Scrapbooking, slowly. I am actually trying to organize my pictures first. And trying to blog.
Katelyn... my little love bug. Here are 10 things about her at 22 months
1. You know that movie: Happy Feet? Her feet move just like that penguin when she gets excited. heheh. We call it: The Happy Dance. :)
2. In November she started playing with a doll. She does however still prefer her beloved monkey!
3. Blueberries are still her favorite fruit and she also loves pears. Not just any kind of pear, she prefers the Asian Pears from my aunts backyard.
4. She doesn't watch TV, but if Curious George is on- she'll watch it for a good solid 15-20 minutes before running off to play.
5. Playdough, she loves playdough.I shape a dog out of playdough and she barks like a dog. HAHA.
6. She'll actually get messy when she paints. When she was younger, she would "finger paint" now she "hand paints" and loves it!
7. She prefers daddy to brush her teeth and prefers mommy for bedtime.
8. She sleeps with a pillow, blanket and monkey.
9. She attempts to eat meat- but doesn't like it cut up... she prefers to chew it off the bone if she is in the "mood".
10. She runs around in circles and will make a pitstop to give you a kiss. But, if she gives one person a kiss she wants to be fair and will give everyone kisses. :)
I have to throw in an 11th fact...
11. She always wants to sit on her greatgrandmothers lap. We don't even have to tell her to be gentle, she just happily sits there because she just knows. :) As soon as she gets to the house, she goes looking for great grandma! She doesn't want anyone in her great grandmothers seat. If someone is sitting there, she pulls them out. HAHA. Heck, if great grandmother is asleep- she tells everyone in the room: "SHHHHHHH". Such a little loverbug I tell you!
No comments:
Post a Comment